LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS CITY SKUNK REMOVAL
THE SKUNKS ARE REALLY MOVING RIGHT NOW!! Skunk smell in the house? If you are smelling skunk inside your home you most likely have a skunk under your porch or sidewalk. Skunks love to burrow under concrete porches and sidewalks if you have a softball size hole going under your porch you may have skunks. you don’t always smell a skunk when they are living under your porch but at some point the skunk will spray.
SKUNK REMOVAL CALL NOW!!!! 1-888-896-1846
The skunk breeding season is a little behind (from the winter weather and snow pack) but is in full swing now. If your skunk under the porch is not removed their population could expand up to six times in the next few months.
Dogs love to chase animals but when that animal is a skunk your dog may get more than it bargained for. A skunks spray is very potent and I have only found one solution that will eliminate skunk odor.
Here Is A Popular Skunk Remedy Recipe that really works:In a plastic bucket or similar container, mix the following
ingredients very well:
1 quart of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide- Most Hydrogen peroxide is sold by the pint so you will probably need two bottles.
1/4 cup of baking soda
1 to 2 teaspoons liquid DawnDish Soap
1. Very large pets often require an additional quart of lukewarm tap water to ensure complete coverage of your pet.
2. Wash pet your thoroughly, working the solution deep into the fur. Let your nose be your guide, and simply leave the remedy solution on for about 5 minutes or until the odor is gone. Some areas may require a “rinse and repeat” washing.
3. Skunks usually aim for the face, but try to keep the solution out of the eyes – it stings. If you have any cuts on your hands you might want to wear latex or rubber gloves for the same reason.
4. After treatment, thoroughly rinse your pet with tepid tap water.
5. Pour the any remaining spent solution down the drain with running water. You can cause injury by trying to store it since the solution will actually build up pressure while stored and can cause serious injuries.